Police disallow Malik to meet Mirwaiz Hurriyat (M) condemns police action
- State, Published on: Wednesday 16th November 16 - 8:53pm
Srinagar: Police on Wednesday disallowed Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) Chairman, Muhammad Yasin Malik to meet Hurriyat (M) chairman, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq.
According to sources, Malik reached Mirwaiz’s Nigeen residence to meet him but forces didn’t allow them to meet.
Meanwhile, Hurriyat (M) spokesman condemned the police action and said that Malik should have been allowed to meet Mirwaiz.
He said that government can’t suppress their voices by committing atrocities on people.
- Swedish officials quiz Julian Assange at Ecuador embassy in London
- Donald Trump way? Daughter Ivanka sits in on meeting with Japan PM
- Schools damaged in arson; Govt authorizes CEO to shift students to adjoining schools, readjust staff
- VC, KU calls on Governor
- Russia launches offensive in Syria, airstrikes hit Aleppo