Police disallow Malik to meet Mirwaiz Hurriyat (M) condemns police action
- State, Published on: Wednesday 16th November 16 - 8:53pm
Srinagar: Police on Wednesday disallowed Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) Chairman, Muhammad Yasin Malik to meet Hurriyat (M) chairman, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq.
According to sources, Malik reached Mirwaiz’s Nigeen residence to meet him but forces didn’t allow them to meet.
Meanwhile, Hurriyat (M) spokesman condemned the police action and said that Malik should have been allowed to meet Mirwaiz.
He said that government can’t suppress their voices by committing atrocities on people.
- Two killed as powerful earthquake strikes New Zealand
- Army Chief Visits Kashmir
- US Army just released these haunting images taken moments before a combat photographer's death
- Air pollution: NGT directs setting up of monitoring panels
- Kashmir: Over 40,000 people including 22,000 militants killed in last 27 years, reveals RTI report