Hurriyat (G) criticizes Geelani’s continuous house arrest
- Latest News, Published on: Friday 18th November 16 - 10:23pm
Condemns Govt’s persistence denial for his Friday prayers’
Srinagar: Hurriyat Conference (G) has once again criticized the continuous house arrest of its chairman Syed Ali Geelani and condemned government’s persistence denial for his Friday prayers. Although puppet government has no legal, moral or democratic right to curb an individual’s personnel and religious activities but as always, these local fraudulents and stooges of imperialistic occupiers are dancing to the tunes of Delhi darbar.
In a statement issued to Global Kashmir, Hurriyat (G) said that Geelani is caged for the last 6 ½ years and the hatchery of traitors from Farooq’s to Omar’s and Mufti’s to Mehbooba’s have their names different but by deeds they all have the mind and soul of a mortgaged stoop. Hurriyat has condemned the crackdown of the main Jamia Masjid Srinagar and Shopian by the so-called Muslim rulers which testifies their deceitful hollow slogans of religious freedom.
Hurriyat said that deserting the grand Mosques of the valley for so long is a shameful and atrocious act of so-called Muslim rulers who claim to belong to the religious families of the state. Hurriyat said that these yes-men of India have sold out their faith and self-esteem long back and it is useless to pin hopes on these traitors for any good.
- Nikki Haley to meet Trump, considered for Secretary’s post
- No shutdown on Saturday, Sunday Dusk to dawn (4pm to 7am) relaxation on Wed, Thu
- Govt announces waiver of T-2 examination for classes 8th, 9th, 11th in Kashmir valley
- Turkey’s free press withers under crackdown
- KCCI appreciates Govt decision over remission of 100% penalty of tax