After found absent; DSEK suspends four employees
- Latest News, Published on: Friday 18th November 16 - 10:31pm
Srinagar: Directorate of School Education Kashmir (DSEK) on Friday suspended four employees after they were found absent from their duties during a surprise visit conducted by the newly appointed Director School Education, Aijaz Ahmad Bhat in the office. Reliable sources told Global Kashmir that at least four employees were suspended from the duties today when they were found absent from their duties at Directorate of School Education Kashmir’s Office in Srinagar. Sources said that both four employees including male and female were absent today from their duties. However, newly appointed Director conducted a surprise visit in the office during which four of the employees were found absent. “Director ordered suspension of the absentees on spot,” they said. Admitting the facts that four of the employees were suspended from the duties, Director School Education, Aijaz Ahmad Bhat told KNS that “The four employees were found absent from their duties today. These employees usually remain absent from their duties on Friday’s therefore they were suspended.” He also warned employees to be punctual to their duties. “If anybody found absent from his or duties, he will be dealt with strictly,” he said.
- Prime Minister Theresa May tells Germany: Brexit preparations are ‘on track’
- ‘Hillary’s daughter Chelsea being groomed to run for Congress’
- Poor sanitation in JK Govt takes on officials over lackadaisical approach
- Governor calls for strengthening Scouts and Guides movement in J&K
- ICC reviewing du Plessis footage for possible code breach