Yasin Malik didn’t meet Seema led CPA team
- Latest News, Published on: Saturday 19th November 16 - 8:36pm
Some Journos, Civil Society members meet CPA team
Srinagar: The centre for policy analysis team led by veteran journalist Seema Mustafa and Prem Shankar Jha did not meet the senior separatist leader and JKLF chairman Muhammad Yasin Malik during its three day stay in Srinagar. The team had interaction with some senior journalists and Civil Society members.
Sources while disclosing this to Global Kashmir revealed that the CPA team headed by Seema Mustafa and Prem Shankar Jha did not meet JKLF chairman Yasin Malik as claimed by members of the CPA team.
Confirming that he did not meet CPA team headed by Seema Mustafa and Prem Shankar Jha JKLF chairman Yasin Malik told Global Kashmir “the team members of the CPA called me for a meeting but I flatly refused to meet the team. The reports about my meeting with the team members is totally baseless, factually incorrect and far from truth”. It is in place to mention here that Yasin Malik didn’t meet the delegation that was headed by former union finance minister and BJP leader Yashwant Sinha besides the teams led by Seema Mustafa and Madhapatkar.
Meanwhile sources also said that CPA had invited many top intellectual including journalists, lawyers and heads of some Civil Society groups but they refused to meet the team for none of the obvious reason.
Sources said only some notable journalists and Civil Society members met the team.
- Governor calls for strengthening Scouts and Guides movement in J&K
- Geelani rejects bilateral talks
- NC delegation apprises Farooq about problems of Gool area
- Rural areas reel under darkness Most of the villages remain without electricity for days together
- Amid valley tensions, Madhav meets CM Mehbooba Mufti