Urs Makhdoom Sahib (RA) arrangements reviewed
- Latest News, Published on: Saturday 19th November 16 - 8:37pm
Urs will be observed on November, 25, 26
Baramulla: Additional Deputy Commissioner, Baramulla, Bashir Ahmad Khan today convened a meeting to finalize the arrangements for annual Urs of Sultan-ul-Arifeen, Hazrat Makhdoom Sahib (RA).
The Urs will be observed on November, 25 and 26 at shrine of Hazrat Makhdoom Shiekh Baba Usmaan (RA), Bibi Maryam (RA) and Makhdoom Sheikh Baba Ali Raina (RA) in Tujar Sharief Sopore.
The meeting discussed arrangements like repairing of link roads leading to the shrines, availability of drinking water, uninterrupted power supply, proper lighting arrangements, cleanliness in and around the Shrines, besides parking and transportation facilities for the convenience of devotees.
The ADC directed the concerned to ensure all necessary facilities are made available for smooth conduct of the Urs.
Besides concerned officers of district administration, members of Makhdoom Sahab Trust were also present in the meeting.
- Urs Makhdoom Sahib (RA) arrangements reviewed
- HR activist files petition in SHRC Seeks waiver of school fees, other dues
- Turkish President Recep Erdogan to land in India today
- Army manhandle female members, alleges Sopore family Police registers case
- Students’ clashes with Forces in Sopore and Srinagar Shutdown in Aripanthan against arrest spree