Mughal Road remains closed for second day
- State, Published on: Sunday 30th April 17 - 12:50pm
Traffic on historic Mughal Road remained suspended for the second day today due to fresh snowfall at Peer Ki Gali.
Meanwhile, the National Highway, connecting Kashmir Valley with the rest of the world, was through for one-way traffic and vehicles will ply from Jammu to Srinagar for second consecutive day today in view of shifting of Darbar Move to winter capital, Jammu to Srinagar.
- Dark days ahead: ‘Wide gap between demand and supply of electricity: PDD Chief Engineer
- Cross-Border Firing: India refutes Pakistan’s claim
- CM tours Jammu city, inspects key dev projects
- Government creating history of brutality on the youth of state. SYED AIJAZ KASHANI
- Security features of the new Rs. 2000 and Rs. 500 notes