Hurriyat demands release of all detained students
- State, Published on: Tuesday 2nd May 17 - 9:07pm
SRINAGAR | MAY 02 : Strongly denouncing the use of brute force against students, Hurriyat conference demanded immediate release of all detained students.
Lashing at police for their callous approach, Hurriyat said that they are playing with fire and if not stopped it will engulf whole state.
“Don’t play with their future”, warned Hurriyat and demanded release of all students and action against erring police officials.
They are our future, said Hurriyat while referring to students and added that nobody will be allowed to ruin the future of student community. (PTK)
- Girl who was injured with a stone yesterday at Handwara is fine: Police
- US Marines in Syria to defend Kurds against Turkey
- SOG personal shot at in Shopian, Hospitalised
- Mufti’s vision alone can address J&K, Indo-Pak situations: Mehbooba
- Governor calls for strengthening Scouts and Guides movement in J&K