Court extends judicial remand of Masarat Alam
- State, Published on: Wednesday 3rd May 17 - 9:13pm
A Baramulla Court Wednesday extended the judicial remand of incarcerated pro-freedom leader Masarat Alam Bhat again.
Reports said that the remand has been extended upto May 15, 2017.
Hurriyat (g) leader and Muslim League chairman, Masarat is lodged in district jail Baramulla under a case FIR No 52/2017 U/S 120 B and 13 Unlawful Activities Act.
Masarat is undergoing detention since October 2010 after he was arrested for spearheading the then people’s agitation. He was released for a shorter period of time when PDP assumed power in the state. (CNS)
- Police disallow Malik to meet Mirwaiz Hurriyat (M) condemns police action
- FBI translator married Islamic State Militant she investigated
- Scrapping By-Elections utter failure of Govt: G.A. Mir
- Putin is planting 'mole nukes' in the sea to drown America in huge tsunami, Russian claims
- No shutdown on Saturday, Sunday Dusk to dawn (4pm to 7am) relaxation on Wed, Thu