Government creating history of brutality on the youth of state. SYED AIJAZ KASHANI
- State, Published on: Sunday 7th May 17 - 3:03pm
Srinagar 7 May: Awami Itihad party youth leader and social activist Syed aijaz kashani accused the present coalition setup that they have turned against the youth of the Kashmir region and PDP BJP led government are pursuing their Anti people and Anti youth policies by which they are trying to exploit the youth of Kashmir.He said the dictator orders of PDP/BJP government are allowing forces to cross all the limits of brutality in every corner of the valley and not only the common people but also the young generation of Kashmir are now facing the violation of Forces.While adding he said the oppressive measures of Armed forces including JK police on gullible masses and innocent students will not suppress their demand to sort resolution to the conundrum.Syed Aijaz Kashani said that Kashmiri youth are not secrificing their life's for any personal interests but are demanding what is their legal and brith right and which has been promised by the first Prime Minister of India Late,Jawahar Lal Nehru and also the vexed issue has got an international recognizing and no less then 18 resolutions have been passed in the UN.
- Div Com stalls construction in Friends Enclave
- 5 policemen suspended after militants snatch service rifles
- Complicated calls abound for Australia selectors
- Trump open to keeping ‘amended’ version of Obamacare: WSJ
- Rural areas reel under darkness Most of the villages remain without electricity for days together