Restrictions under Sec.144 imposed around Examination centres
- State, Published on: Friday 11th November 16 - 10:54am
Srinagar : In connection with BOSE examinations scheduled to be held from November 14, the District Administration Anantnag and Baramulla today issued a magisterial order imposing prohibitory restrictions under Section 144 of Cr.PC within a radius of 200 metres around all examination centers in these districts.
The order, however, exempts the supervisory staff and checking squad associated with the examination besides, students from the operation of the magisterial order.
The concerned authorities have been impressed upon to ensure the implementation of the directions in letter and spirit and ensure the deployment of adequate police contingents around the examination centres fixed by the J&K Board of School Education. (PTK)
- Air pollution: NGT directs setting up of monitoring panels
- APHC denounced use of brute forces on students in educational institutions
- Hurriyat (G) criticizes Geelani’s continuous house arrest
- Ashwin presides over England's latest trial by spin
- Day 130: Kashmir continues to shut but roads witness heavy rush of vehicles, pedestrians