KCCI appreciates Govt decision over remission of 100% penalty of tax
- State, Published on: Wednesday 16th November 16 - 8:25pm
Urges traders, dealers to take full advantage of amnesty
Srinagar: President of Kashmir Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Inc), Mushtaq Ahmad Wani on Wednesday appreciated the decision and issuance of notification under SRO-360, 361.
In a statement issued to Global Kashmir, Wani said that appreciated the decision and issuance of notification under SRO-360, 361and 362 Dated 13th, November 2016 of the Finance department Govt. of J&K regarding remission of 100% penalty and interest on arrears of the Tax in respect of all dealers registered under J&K General sales Tax Act 1962 who pay arrears of sales Tax assessed/reassessed up to the accounting year 2015-2016 in 6 equal monthly installments with the 1stinstallment to be paid within one month of the publication of the notification.
Wani said that the KCC&I has been pleading with the government for such amnesty for quite some time on the basis of the fact that that the Kashmir trade has been passing through numerous problems ever since the deluge in September 2014.
He has urged the registered traders/dealers to respond and take the full advantage of the amnesty thus announced by the government.
- Christchurch Test to go ahead as planned despite earthquake
- US Army just released these haunting images taken moments before a combat photographer's death
- Day 133: Friday prayers yet again disallowed in Jamia Masjid
- South Africa lead after Philander razes Australia for 85
- Swedish officials quiz Julian Assange at Ecuador embassy in London